Saturday, January 14, 2012

37+ week appointment... It's getting close!

I had my midwife appointment yesterday and everything is looking really good! I took my group B but I am starting to wonder if we will get the results back before I actually go into labor. My BP was good 116/72 and baby's HR was in the 130's. It took them forever to get his HR and took Shem and I holding Lukus in place to get it because he kept moving when they would try. He was flip flopping from left to right bad. Finally got it on the left side though and that's where he has mostly been staying the past day or so. I am 1 1/2 but easily stretch to 2cm dilated, 80% effaced, and Lukus' head was 0 station maybe even a +1. So he is super low just as I suspected. It was really hard for her to find my cervix because of his head being in the way. She actually had to push him up to try and find it. It will be interesting how much longer I last, I am not counting on going into labor anytime in the near future but will be ready just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment