Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For Jenie!

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below, With tiny lights like Heaven's stars reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular please wipe away a tear, For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, But the sounds of music can't compare to the Christmas choir up here. I have no ...words to tell you the joy their voices bring, For it's beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me I see the pain inside your heart, But I am not so far away we really aren't apart. So be happy for me loved ones, you know I hold you dear, And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I've sent you each a special gift from my heavenly home above, I've sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold, It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.


Please love and keep each other as my Father said to do, For I can't count the blessings or love he has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear, For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year

No comments:

Post a Comment